Quality Assurance – Piper Enterprise Solutions
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a position with a growing organization in the Durham, NC area. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be report directly to the team lead or engineering manager and will be responsible for helping to define, track and execute quality assurance processes and metrics. Quality Assurance Engineers should have a Bachelor degree and at least 4 years of experience testing web-based software products and services in a team environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Create and manage multiple test environments for testing functionality, scalability and deployment.
- Write, maintain and execute test cases and test suite harnesses, manual and automated.
- Adhere to core testing principles set by team and group leadership.
- Experience testing web services for functionality, load and scalability.
- Experience testing products that have a relational database component (MySQL is a plus).
- Background in software development or demonstrated understanding of OO development principles.
- Experience with functional testing, testing automation and scalability testing.
- Experience testing using an agile life cycle methodology (Rally, Scrum are plus).
- Experience with defect management software (Bugzilla is a plus).
- Experience with source control systems (SVN is a plus).
- Experience working in an Open Source / Linux environment is preferred.
- Understanding of product release cycles, code repositories, branching, labeling and packaging.
Candidate will be offered a FTE position as a direct-hire with our customer (comprehensive benefits package included).
Matthew G. Knapp
Piper Enterprise Solutions
Office: (919) 659-8255 x2002
Cell: (336) 339-1753
Fax: (919) 400-4553
SBA Small Business Concern